Welcome to Eagle Security
Whether for your home or your business, Eagle Security Systems can provide you with a complete solution to your security concerns. Our experienced staff and the best available, modern technology combine to deliver a robust system that will amaze you and protect your premises. You can sleep at night knowing that our technology and monitoring are on the job keeping your loved ones and business assets protected.
Why Eagle Security?
- We are locally owned and operated with an owner on premises.
- We are fully insured, licensed and bonded.
- We have served the Greater Bangor area since 1989.
- We use only technician selected state-of-the-art equipment made in the USA.
- We work closely with local police and fire departments.
- We have a full-time staff to review account history and prevent false alarms.
- We have no answering machine - ready to serve 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Professional, helpful, friendly, experienced staff
- Safe, fool-proof technology
- “sleep at night “ performance guarantee
- Consultation – we meet with you to discuss your needs, inspect the property to be protected and, discuss your needs and expectations.
- Design – we go to work designing a system based upon your needs and expectations bringing years of design experience to the development of your system.
- Installation & Testing – Our experienced technicians will leave your home or business looking untouched. We will keep the premises clean and treat them like our own. Every system is thoroughly tested to provide you with seamless security integration with your home or business network, telephone system and/or camera systems.
- Training – You will be thoroughly trained in the use of your system before our technicians leave your premises.
- Monitoring - we off best in the business 24 X 7 monitoring of your alarm system. Our experienced call center seamlessly integrates with state, county and local authorities.
- Service & Upgrades – In our high tech world, upgrades and service are sometimes necessary. We will advise you if service and an upgrade are necessary.